CCAST is operated as an NDSU Core Facility in the Office of the Vice President for Research and Creative Activity. At this time, it serves only NDSU faculty and research staff and their students and collaborators. We anticipate being able to operate a parellel Service Center such that we can offer services to the community and Northern Great Plains region at some time in the future. Announcements will be made when that happens.
CCAST Advisory Council
An advisory council formed of representatives of investors, users, operations, and management advises the CCAST Executive Director on operational priorities, observed issues, priorities on resource allocation and expected future needs. This group meets quarterly and the minutes of the meeting are available below.
- Svetlana Kilina, Chemistry (major investor)
- Bora Suzen, Mechanical Engineering (major investor)
- John Nowatzki, Agriculture and Biosystems Engineering (major investor)
- Dinesh Katti, Civil Engineering (EPSCoR)
- Aaron Reinholz, Centers Operations (VPRCA)
- Jerry Gao, Construction Management and Engineering
- TBD, (College of Science and Math)
- Amy Reese, Library (Library)
- Dane Skow, CCAST Executive Director (ex officio)
|May 2, 2018||Agenda||Minutes|
|February 14, 2018||Agenda||Minutes|